Culex quinquefasciatus & other Culex spp.
- Culex spp. is vector for japanese encephalitis, filariasis and West Nile Virus.
- Adult mosquitoes are dusky in colour.
- When resting, their body lies flat/ parallel to the surface.
- Active during after dusk (7.30 pm onwards)
- Breeds in murky/ organic stagnant water.
- Eggs are grey in colour and are laid side-by-side, forming a egg raft on surface of water.
- The life cycle from egg to adult takes around 10 -14 days.
- Their larvae stay upside down when accessing fresh air on the surface of the water.
- A common mosquitoes species in swamp, rural and urban area.
Get a free survey for Mosquitoes control now!
** Terms & Condition Applied
* Quotation value is subjected to the condition of the pest issue and the service duration that our service team can offer.
error: Content is protected !!