- Dark brown to black colour (long-legged)
- Move erratically when disturbed (hence the name ‘crazy’)
- Monomorphic worker; polygynous ant**
- Outdoor nesting, indoor forage species; can nest indoor when indoor environment is moist
- Commonly found under flower pots, underneath wood, rock or cement slab lying on the soil, on walkways or corridor of a building
- Nuisance pest ants; do not bite or sting
**Monomorphic: all ants in a colony are in the same size; Polymorphic: ants in a colony are in multiple sizes; Monogynous; 1 queen; Polygynous; multiple queens
Get a free survey for Black Crazy Ants control now!
** Terms & Condition Applied
* Quotation value is subjected to the condition of the pest issue and the service duration that our service team can offer.
error: Content is protected !!