Anopheles gambiae & other anopheles spp.
- Anopheles sp. is a vector for Malaria and filariasis.
- Adult mosquitoes are brown in colour with pale white scales on the wings and body
- When resting, their body is held in an angle.
- Active during dawn and night (11 p.m. to 5. 00 a.m.)
- Breeds in marsh, freshwater ponds, mangroves, burrow pits.
- Eggs look like a boat (with 2 wings) and are laid singly on the water; The egg can floats.
- The life cycle from egg to adult takes around 10 days.
- Their larvae stay horizontally on the water surface when accessing fresh air.
- A common mosquitoes species in an underdeveloped area/ marsh area and rural area.
Get a free survey for Mosquitoes control now!
** Terms & Condition Applied
* Quotation value is subjected to the condition of the pest issue and the service duration that our service team can offer.
error: Content is protected !!