Aedes aegypti & Aedes albopictus
- Aedes sp. is vector for Dengue fever.
- Adult mosquitoes are black in colour with white stripes on their leg.
- When resting, their body lies flat/ parallel to the surface.
- Active during dusk & dawn (6.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m.: 6.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.)
- Breeds in clean stagnant water.
- Eggs are black in colour and are laid singly on substrates near water.
- The life cycle from egg to adult takes around 7 days.
- Their egg can withstand desiccation; during drought, the laid eggs will enter the dormant stage, anticipating for the next shower.
- Their larvae stay upside down when accessing fresh air on the surface of the water.
- A common mosquitoes species in urban area.
Get a free survey for Mosquitoes control now!
** Terms & Condition Applied
* Quotation value is subjected to the condition of the pest issue and the service duration that our service team can offer.
error: Content is protected !!